VIP's Secret Thread
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Annyeong Haseyo! Welcome to the thread!

Crazy over You're Beautiful!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
iyah

iyah

Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy over You're Beautiful!   Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:04 pm

translation....

Cordi: What's going to happen in the future?
MN's manager: Everything will be alright when the real MiNam comes.

Bathroom:
MN's Aunt: She's not married and she had a child?

TK's Mom: Because you are my son.
TK: There's no mother who would ask for such a thing.

MN's Aunt (talking to MiNam): Have you ever met the singer Mo HwaRan?

At the market:
Jeremy: Aye. It's so cold!
TK, SW, Jeremy (as they're dancing in the supermarket): I'm not entirely sure because I need to hear it in context, but the word they use could either mean Rub or Mix it.

Cordi: I was told never to said this but...
UEE: If others find out...

Badminton scene:
Jeremy (yelling at TK): Hyung! We came to have fun but you came out for the Olympics??

Kiss scene (SW)
SW: Did I scare you all of sudden? I plan to scare/surprise you more from now on.

Manager of a restaurant: (I think SW is planning romantic dinner)
SW: Please do as I've asked you.

Kiss scene (TK)
TK: It's because I keep seeing you!
MN: Did I ask you to look at me?
AND THE KISS!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over You're Beautiful!   Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:59 pm

omgeeeeeeeeeeee!! natutunaw ako kay JGS dito!! super! Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 637639 Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 637639 Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 637639 Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 637639 Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 637639

mga screencaps ko hehehehe!

Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 Jgs2
Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 Jgs3
Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 Jgs1
Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 Jgs4

im so dead!! Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 34950 Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 34950 Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 34950
Back to top Go down
https://boys-over-flowers.forumotion.com
iyah

iyah

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over You're Beautiful!   Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:38 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad

tpos na ang YB

ka2kilig tlga cla PSH at JGS...lalo na dito sa vid.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTMzODY5NzY0.html

Basically the host welcomed Park Shin Hye on stage and JGS joked about how the male audience/fans are getting excited. Then when PSH came onstage, she was asked by the host to introduce herself. The host then commented on how PSH and JGS looked good together and I think some female fans screamed so the host commented on how the female fans were quick to give their response and thus she repeated the statement about PSH and JGS looking good together to garner a response from the male fans. The male fans' response made the host comment that the male fans were also jealous.
Then the host asked the two of them to introduce their characters in the new drama serial.
PSh replied that she plays the character Go Min Nam in You're Handsome. She clarifies that she plays the character not because she's handsome (Go Min Nam in Korean means beautiful/handsome boy) but because of her name. And she explains that she is acting as twins Go Mi Nam and Go Mi Nyeo (handsome boy / beautiful girl). Her character is supposed to be very positive, a bit blur blur and often gets into trouble; so it's a very adorable character.
The host then asked how does she feel having acted in many scenes with JGS. JGS snatched to answer that 'of course it's great working with me."
PSH laughed and said, "It's not the first time we worked together. We worked together on a CF before. I guessed it should be due to that co-operation that we are quite familiar with one another. During shoots, I would get NG due to me laughing. I would feel sorry thus. The filming process is very amicable on the whole."
The host then asked, "How is JGS on the filming set?"
PSH answered, "He's very focused in his character. The character is a perfectonist by nature. Oppa (referring to JGS) is also quite perfectionist, considerate and very good at taking care of others."
Host: "Is JGS in real life like an oppa?"
JGS: "Yes."
Host: "Being an oppa, will you buy delicious snacks sometimes?"
JGS: "I will often think of doing that. I am still young though - only 23 years old - but I am the oldest in this drama."
Host: "If I go, I will be the oldest then." (PSH and JGS laughed - notice how PSH laughed and turned towards JGS... tongue.gif)
JGS: "Thus on the filming set, even though we are all actors, I feel that they are all like my younger brothers and sister - it's very cute. I want to be friends with them and have the desire to treat them to meals."
Host: "I need to verify this - did he really treat you all to meals?"
PSH: "I must say that this is the first time that I am cooperating with someone with the smallest age difference. Previously, the age difference must be at least 5 years and above. But this time, there are many actors of the same age like Hong Ki and Yong Hwa. Oppa will treat us to meals and gather all of us together - we do need to build a sense of closeness (i assume it's for the show)."
JGS: "I am hoping that the drama will be very madly popular and Shin Hye will shoot a lot of advertisements. I hope to get repaid and thus I am behaving like this."
Host: "You are actually showing concern for them when you treat them to meals ba. I am curious to know whether there is kiss scenes in the drama with this kind of young love being portrayed."
PSH: "Frankly, I am quite worried looking at the people in front of me."
Host: "The female fans?"
PSH: "Yeah."
Host: "Asking the aunty on the right, will you dislike it?"
Fan: "NO!"
PSH: (Laughs) "Thank you!"
Host: "The filming has yet to be finished by now, right?"
PSH: (Looking at JGS) "Yes..."
JGS: "Don't we still have the kiss scenes?"
PSH: "Actually to say that it's a kiss scene will not be the most appropriate - it should be considered as an accident."
JGS: "Didn't our lips touch?" (and earns a smack on his arm by PSH)
Host: "What is the scenario??"
JGS: "The drama is still in the midst of filming."
PSH: "Everyone, please continue to support oppa and please support Shin Hye. Thanks."
JGS: "She should be very busy. I am very grateful that she came to show support."
Back to top Go down
franfries

franfries

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over You're Beautiful!   Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:57 am

OMO OMO! mga sisssssss! makiki ingay na ako dito ha, kase tapos ko na sya sa wakas, masyado kase akong duwag sa spoilers kaya nanahimik ako!
bagay na bagay ang title sis sarah, crazy over tlga ako sa YB!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I... cant,,, breath.........

alam ko nag post na ako dito eh kaso nung nag back read ako wla naman, hmmmm
mga sis! help sobrang i cant get over, bakit ganto? and adik ko!!!!
Back to top Go down
franfries

franfries

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over You're Beautiful!   Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:16 am

iyah wrote:
ico2py ko sana dito ung details eh nagma2intenance pla... Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 108831

About PEX... - PEx Forums’ Database is currently undergoing server maintenance. Full functionality will be back on Nov 8, Sunday, at 11PM (Philippine time)

sana nga gumawa na c min ho ng drama.....
miss na ntin cya.. Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 211325 Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 211325

waaaa! im late again, deleted na ang video, nag search nlang ako a utube not sure if yun nga napanood ko

while watching the vid
me: grabeh nag bago na itsura nya *sigh*
my real life oppa: sino?
me: si boyfriend..'
my real life oppa: Ah...

haha ang kulit tlga ng usapan namin ni oppa, tanggap na nya na fangurling tlga ako, at kasabay ko pa sya nanonood mga drama ko,
badtrip lang pag baduy for a guy yung scene ei, yung ending part sa concert, tumawa sya, waaah! panira ng moment!
kaya nga di sya ang kasma ko manood ng new moon eh, ag tatawanan lng nya ng bongga ang jogigng scenes ni jacob lol!
Back to top Go down
franfries

franfries

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over You're Beautiful!   Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:16 am

the butt slapping bromance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nkBa3l2Ifk

FTW! uso ba tlga sa kanila to? wala kase subs, i cant comprehend lol!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over You're Beautiful!   Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:19 pm

naks si fran! naging adik na rin sa YB! hahahaha! di kita masisi...ang ganda noh??? sino ba type mo sa tatlo?

Super love ko ang A.N. Jell! waaaaaaaaaah! Sana may DVD na dahil gus2 ko syang panoorin uli! Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 563353 Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 563353

ang kulit ng butt-slap nila Hongki and Geun Suk ah! ngayon ko lang yan napanood! Eeeeeeee! ang gwapo nilang tatlo grabe! Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 881550 Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 881550
Back to top Go down
https://boys-over-flowers.forumotion.com
iyah

iyah

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over You're Beautiful!   Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:00 pm

[quote="franfries"]the butt slapping bromance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nkBa3l2Ifk

FTW! uso ba tlga sa kanila to? wala kase subs, i cant comprehend lol![/quo

hahhahahha super kulit ni hongki!!! lol! lol! lol! Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 55779
thx sis fran... Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 232633

di pa rin aq mka get over sa YB....

Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 51423 otokajo...otokajo.. Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 51423
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over You're Beautiful!   Crazy over You're Beautiful! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy over You're Beautiful!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VIP's Secret Thread :: Main Forum :: You're Beautiful-
Jump to: