VIP's Secret Thread
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Annyeong Haseyo! Welcome to the thread!

Crazy over Big Bang!

Go down 
+2
jellyboi
Sarah
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Crazy over Big Bang! Empty
PostSubject: Crazy over Big Bang!   Crazy over Big Bang! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:13 pm

Big Bang (Korean: 빅뱅), commonly stylized as BIGBANG, is a Korean boyband made up of five Korean singers. Although their debut was somewhat successful, it was not until the release of "거짓말" ("Lies") that the group gained mainstream success.

Crazy over Big Bang! Big_bang-with_u-1
Crazy over Big Bang! Bas_bigbang4
Crazy over Big Bang! BB
Back to top Go down
https://boys-over-flowers.forumotion.com
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over Big Bang!   Crazy over Big Bang! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:30 pm

Members:

Crazy over Big Bang! 402535fcee55d0_full

G DRAGON (Leader)
* Stage Name: G Dragon
* Position in Big Bang: Team leader/Rapper
* Pendant: "To become a big star in the music industry"
* Birthdate: August 18, 1988
* Height: 170cm
* Weight: 54kg
* Blood type: A
* Family Members: Parents & Older sister
* Education Background: Seoul Korean Traditional Arts Middle & High School
* Specialty: Rapping, dancing, beat boxing, composing, singing, and languages (Chinese, English)
* Hobbies: Drawing pictures and listening to music
* Debut: DaeHanMinGook Hip Hop Flex (2001)
* Personality: He is pretty bright. When he's quiet he is extremely quiet. He lightens the mood a lot. He leads the group. His senses are fast, has high self esteem and likes to be outstanding.
* Likes: Fashion, acting, cooking, crispy donuts, dogs, cars, the drawing ?is it stars or skeleton?, books (poems, mangas, and magazines), watching cartoons, and himself
* Featured in:
-Perry's First album
-Lexy's First album
-2002 YG Family 2nd album, YMCA baseball program
-Swi.T's First album
-Se7en's 1st & 3rd album
-Wheesung's First album
-Masta Wu's First album

G-Dragon is the leader of Big Bang. He has been trained by YG Entertainment since the age of twelve, often at the side of fellow member Taeyang. He often composes the group's material, such as "Lies", "Last Farewell", etc. He is now working closely with producing the music of one of the newest girl groups with Teddy, from YG Entertainment, 2NE1. His first full solo album, Heartbreaker, was released on August 18, 2009, which is also his birthday, also released other songs of his album(Heart Breaker). As a child, he was in a group of Mini Roo'ra as a kids version of the original Roo'ra group.

Crazy over Big Bang! 4eb69c8508a020_full

TAE YANG
Stage Name: Tae Yang
* Used to be known as: YB Taekwon
* Position in Big Bang: Vocalist
* Pendant:"To become the best in the music industry"
* Birthdate: May 18, 1988
* Height: 170cm
* Weight: 56kg
* Blood type: AB
* Family members: Parents & Older brother
* Specialty: Rapping, dancing, beat boxing, singing, and languages (Japanese, Chinese, English)
* Hobbies: Gardening, listening to music, watching TV
* Debut: YG Family 2nd Album (2002)
* Personality: Does his best in everything, over achiever. Doesn't like to fight, he talks about the problem with his opponent. He listens to you well and thinks about what he is going to say before he says anything.
* Musicians he admires: Usher, Omarion, Justin
* Past experiences:
Since 5th grade he went to an acting class.
Auditioned for JinuSean's music video.
Was in the music video A-Yo as a Mini JinuSean.
Auditioned for YG after meeting JinuSean.
He was in YG Family's ONE Concert.
* Featured in:
-Swi.T's First album
-YG Family's 2nd album -Wheesung's 2nd album
-Masta Wu's 1st album
-Lexy's 1st album
-Se7en's 3rd album

Taeyang's first appearance, along with G-Dragon, was made in one of 1TYM's music video. Taeyang started out as a rapper, but is now the main vocalist of Big Bang. He was the first one to release a solo album called HOT during the summer of 2008 and had his first solo concert. On 2008-8-7 he opened a concert for Alicia Keys in South Korea, where he performed his 2 singles: 기도 (Prayer) and 나만 바라봐 (Look Only At Me). Taeyang is also known for his free style dancing ability, which has become more prominent since the band's debut. According to Naver, Taeyang's next album was expected to be a full album, but YG later announced the change and it is now expected to be another mini; it is scheduled to be released in October 2009. It will be produced by YG Entertainment's rising producer and 1TYM Member Teddy (Park Hong-joon). Taeyang's digital single "Where U At" from his second solo full album which he composed also with the wedding dress single (TBA), was released on 15 October 2009. The digital single topped Mnet and Cyworld charts shortly after release on the same day, standing at the #1 spot

Crazy over Big Bang! A7c8ac80f37c00_full

Stage Name: T.O.P
* Also known as: Tempo
* Position Big Bang: Rapper
* Pendant:"To inspire people with his voice and become big"
* Birthdate: November 4, 1987
* Height: 180cm
* Weight: 65kg
* Blood type: B
* Education Background: Seoul Art College (majoring in Music)
* Specialty: Rapping, beat boxing, composing
* Hobbies: Reading and swimming
* Personality: He speaks well and he is extremely stubborn. He likes to be the leader of things and speak his mind. Shy and he thinks he's cute.
* Likes: Theatrical performances, musicals, and fashion designing
* Musicians he admires: Usher, Omarion, Jay-Z, and B2K
* Past experiences:
KBS we like radio. He won a rap battle. [2003]
Performed at a club in Gangnam. [2002-2005]
Performed with STARZ. [2004]

He is the oldest in the group. Before joining Big Bang, T.O.P received recognition by winning KBS's "Rap Battle" in 2003. He acted in the Korean television drama I Am Sam. He has also done a teenage suspense teledrama 19 in SBS alongside fellow Big Bang member Seungri and fellow YG actress Heo I Jae. He is currently starring in the new KBS2 drama IRIS alongside actors Kim Tae Hee and Lee Byung Hun which was initially aried last October 14, 2009. Aside from his role in Big Bang, he has collaborated with various artists, including Red Roc for "Hello," singer Gummy's "Mianhaeyo" ("미안해요", "I'm Sorry"), and Uhm Jung-hwa for "D.I.S.C.O."

Crazy over Big Bang! A36ebf4c54a3e0_full

DAE SUNG
* Stage Name: Dae Sung
* Pendant: "To let the whole world listen to your music"
* Birthdate: April 26, 1989
* Height: 173cm
* Weight: 62kg
* Blood type: O
* Education Background: KyeongIn High School
* Specialty: Singing
* Personality: Always bright, does his best in everything. When he's around other people he lightens the mood.
* Musicians he admires: Usher, Omarion, Ne-Yo, and Wheesung.
* Determination: I'll work my hardest and become the best.

Daesung was recruited in an audition, and even though he was jokingly known as "unpretty boy" among the staff, he turned out to be extremely popular. While being trained, he received vocal training from Wheesung, one of his favorite artists. Wheesung also helped other members from Big Bang. Also during training, he was diagnosed with vocal cord nodules. He was the first member of Big Bang to be a permanent-member of a variety show, appearing regularly on Family Outing since 2008. He is close with fellow Korean celebrities Yoo Jae Seok, Lee Hyori, and Kim Jong Kook. Daesung was also the second member to appear in a musical. He debuted in a Korean version of Cats, which members from the variety show Family Outing came to support. In April 2007, Daesung decided to quit high school in order to focus on his work in Big Bang full time. He has expressed however, a desire to pass his college entrance exams sometime in the future. In August 11, 2009, Daesung was injured in an unfortunate car accident. Reports claimed that the 20 year old member of Big Bang was heading back to Seoul after shooting SBS television program Family Outing. The incident happened on Pyeongtaek Express highway. The van where whom he and his manager as well as stylist was sitting in, skidded along the road as it was heavily pouring out. The vehicle hit a rail and also crashed into a tree, almost uprooting it. Daesung broke his nose, a rib, and had bruises on his arms and face. YG Entertainment said that it would be a minimum of 4 weeks rest, but since they found an eye injury, it would be a minimum of 8 weeks instead. YG Entertainment later stated that Daesung would not be attending his musical and they would use this time to let him rest.

Crazy over Big Bang! C12f0d93ea00c0_full

SEUNG RI
* Stage Name: Seung Ri
* Pendant: "A new style of music set on the music industry"
* Birthdate: December 12, 1990
* Height: 174cm
* Weight: 57kg
* Blood type: A
* Family Members: Parents & Younger sibling
* Specialty: Singing, dancing, & choreographing.
* Personality: Very strong, for the youngest member of the group. He is pretty mature, because his Blood-Type is A, he is very shy and keeps a lot of things to himself.
* Musicians he adires: Justin Timberlake & Omarion.
* Determination: Fighting! I cannot return home.
* Past experiences:
M.Net "Battle of Shinhwa" [June-August 2005]
Was in Kwangju dance team "ll Hwa" [Aug.03-Jan.05]

Seungri, the youngest member of Big Bang, also known as the Maknae, was born in Gwangju. Before Big Bang, he was a member of Ilhwa, a Gwangju dance team. In the summer 2005, Seungri appeared on an episode of "Let's Cokeplay: M.net Battle Shinhwa", a TV show to find the second Shinhwa through auditions. In the thirteenth episode, he was cut from the show because his singing was not impressive enough, though his dancing was. He debuted in the musical "Sonagi" 2008 and in the movie "Why Did You Come To My House" 2008. He is starring in a musical call "Shouting". He is featured in the upcoming drama 19 with fellow member, T.O.P..
Back to top Go down
jellyboi

jellyboi

PostSubject: b to the i to the bang bang!   Crazy over Big Bang! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:04 am

sis sarah!!! grabe ang galing galing mo naman!! talagang mega introduction ka ha!! i love it!!! grabeeee!! wahhhhhhhhh!! hindi ako makapaniwala na dadating ako sa puntong maadik ako sa BB ng ganito. dati i just apprecite their music at crush ko na din talaga si TOP (or hyun oppa haha) nuon pero mas nag grabe na ngayon ewan ko ba kung paano nangyari basta hindi ko na lang naresist ang ka-seksihan nya!! wahhh!! paano ba mag post ng pics dito? lol! haha eto na naman yung fave emoticon ko!
Back to top Go down
jellyboi

jellyboi

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over Big Bang!   Crazy over Big Bang! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:25 am

tagal mag upload sa photobuket... babalik ako mamaya para mag flood, hehe
Back to top Go down
jellyboi

jellyboi

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over Big Bang!   Crazy over Big Bang! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:58 am

HOT TOP muna... Crazy over Big Bang! 52161

[img]Crazy over Big Bang! 8fd1a0a84a9e9d4b44ef3d073349e5b5122[/img]

[img]Crazy over Big Bang! 8649e9caf71630_full[/img] Crazy over Big Bang! 52161

i think i need a fan!!!! Crazy over Big Bang! 731472
Back to top Go down
jellyboi

jellyboi

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over Big Bang!   Crazy over Big Bang! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:04 am

my fave TOP pics.... Crazy over Big Bang! 554819

Crazy over Big Bang! 37

Crazy over Big Bang! 30

Crazy over Big Bang! 32
Back to top Go down
jellyboi

jellyboi

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over Big Bang!   Crazy over Big Bang! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:17 am

sis Sarah! our babies lookin so formal. heehee! Crazy over Big Bang! 52161

Crazy over Big Bang! 398d14e2aa8d8dc54da70721

si GD talaga, ang cute noh!!!

Crazy over Big Bang! E7db0657159c9840463eca9
Back to top Go down
jellyboi

jellyboi

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over Big Bang!   Crazy over Big Bang! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:36 am

IRIS!!! whoa!!! hot hot hot hot!!!!!!! sizzling!!!!

Crazy over Big Bang! Iris_poster_top

Crazy over Big Bang! 090917_IRIStopstills_fullbody1
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over Big Bang!   Crazy over Big Bang! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:45 pm

jellyboi wrote:
sis sarah!!! grabe ang galing galing mo naman!! talagang mega introduction ka ha!! i love it!!! grabeeee!! wahhhhhhhhh!! hindi ako makapaniwala na dadating ako sa puntong maadik ako sa BB ng ganito. dati i just apprecite their music at crush ko na din talaga si TOP (or hyun oppa haha) nuon pero mas nag grabe na ngayon ewan ko ba kung paano nangyari basta hindi ko na lang naresist ang ka-seksihan nya!! wahhh!! paano ba mag post ng pics dito? lol! haha eto na naman yung fave emoticon ko!

at mukhang tayong dalawa ang madalas dito sis!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha! Big Bang rocks! woot! woot!! Crazy over Big Bang! 423414 Crazy over Big Bang! 423414

naman sis! when i say "crazy over Big Bang" i mean CRAZZZZZYYY talaga!! Crazy over Big Bang! 881550 Crazy over Big Bang! 881550 Crazy over Big Bang! 881550

ako din nakikita ko lang sila sa AllKpop, sa Popseoul...dedma lang din ako sa knila...i thot they were just one of those bands na sikat lang! Nag umpisa addiction ko dito dahil na intriga ako kay blondie GD...sabi ko, "sino kaya tong feeling Lady Gaga na guy!" hahahaha! Tapos nung nag smile sya and nung nakita ko yung past pics nya sa BB....wala na!! im in luvvvvvvvvv!! Crazy over Big Bang! 239560 Crazy over Big Bang! 239560 Crazy over Big Bang! 239560

si TOP and GD una kong napansin sa Lollipop MV ng 2NE1...sabi ko for a Korean guy, ang galing ng rap nila!!
Naku sis, kelangan makabili tayo ng Big Bang stuff sa OK bookstore!!!!!! lol! lol!

jellyboi wrote:
my fave TOP pics.... Crazy over Big Bang! 554819

Crazy over Big Bang! 37

Crazy over Big Bang! 30

Crazy over Big Bang! 32

Woooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooo!! Crazy over Big Bang! 239560 Crazy over Big Bang! 239560

jellyboi wrote:
sis Sarah! our babies lookin so formal. heehee! Crazy over Big Bang! 52161

Crazy over Big Bang! 398d14e2aa8d8dc54da70721

si GD talaga, ang cute noh!!!

Crazy over Big Bang! E7db0657159c9840463eca9

pa kurot naman kay GD ko o!! hee hee hee!! Crazy over Big Bang! 637639 Crazy over Big Bang! 637639
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over Big Bang!   Crazy over Big Bang! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:46 pm

jellyboi wrote:
IRIS!!! whoa!!! hot hot hot hot!!!!!!! sizzling!!!!

Crazy over Big Bang! Iris_poster_top

Crazy over Big Bang! 090917_IRIStopstills_fullbody1

at mapapakanta talaga ako ng

Crazy over Big Bang! 51423 Hallelujah!! I'm falling...I'm falling fallling Crazy over Big Bang! 51423 .....for you TOP! waaaaah!

ang gwapo nya!! and to think na 23 years lang pala si TOP no? Crazy over Big Bang! 239560
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over Big Bang!   Crazy over Big Bang! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:53 pm

I'm so dead! I'm really dead! I'm dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Crazy over Big Bang! 637639 Crazy over Big Bang! 637639 Crazy over Big Bang! 637639 Crazy over Big Bang! 637639

Crazy over Big Bang! 1253383914_b
Back to top Go down
chikay
Admin
chikay

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over Big Bang!   Crazy over Big Bang! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:07 pm

Crazy over Big Bang! A5db46e3963cdca75d5324c8c66e0b7c

Crazy over Big Bang! Cb4f0e5e71799f305ce12093fffed8af
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over Big Bang!   Crazy over Big Bang! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:21 pm

Waaaaaaaaaaah! ang HOT and CLASSY ng TO-Ragon! hehehe! imbento eh noh? TO-Ragon! thanks unnie!!

ang tagal ng episode 5 bwiset! makapag flood nga muna ng pics ni GD dito! Crazy over Big Bang! 637639
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over Big Bang!   Crazy over Big Bang! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:16 pm

doing what i love to do....FLOOD! hahahaha!

GD!! Waaaaaaaaaahhh! saranghae! saranghae!! Crazy over Big Bang! 52161 Crazy over Big Bang! 52161 Crazy over Big Bang! 52161

Crazy over Big Bang! Bb17935
Crazy over Big Bang! Bb17906
Crazy over Big Bang! 125344342865
Crazy over Big Bang! 125344342862
Crazy over Big Bang! 125344340148
Crazy over Big Bang! 1253408088090919gd02
Crazy over Big Bang! 12533734764544
Crazy over Big Bang! 12534432668

credit: as labelled
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over Big Bang!   Crazy over Big Bang! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:17 pm

pwede bang maging aso kung ganito ang mararanasan ko? hahahahaha!! lol! lol!

Crazy over Big Bang! 12533839351111
Crazy over Big Bang! 1253383935
Crazy over Big Bang! 1251907075_123123

ang cute ni Gaho and ng owner nya!! Crazy over Big Bang! 637639
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over Big Bang!   Crazy over Big Bang! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:20 pm

im dead! im dead! Crazy over Big Bang! 637639 Crazy over Big Bang! 637639 Crazy over Big Bang! 637639

Crazy over Big Bang! Dd
Crazy over Big Bang! F00766304ab5131f7333f
Crazy over Big Bang! F00766304ab5132bcccda
Crazy over Big Bang! F00766304ab5134d3bde3
Crazy over Big Bang! F00766304ab514bec1437
Crazy over Big Bang! E00684944a8d4e2926c0d
Crazy over Big Bang! F00098234ab5988402a55
Back to top Go down
jellyboi

jellyboi

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over Big Bang!   Crazy over Big Bang! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:57 am

TEKA NALOKA AKO SA MGA PICS!!! patili!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

pahimatay na rin........ ...... ....... heehee

pero mamaya ko na sila imu-multi quote.. kwento ko din kung paano nag simula ang craziness ko over B.I.G to the Bangem!!

unnie Cherkie!! salamat salamat sa pics!!! pero mamaya ko na sila umumulti quote, haha MORE TOP PLEASE!!!!!!! haha!

wahhh eyon nga...

Kauumpisa pa lang ng BOF ng mga panahong yun hindi pa tayo magkakakilala, tapos in our station naman na-approve sa program committee namin yung single ni RAIN na love story. in fairness, ok sya.

so anong relasyon nito sa Big Bangem? hehe

ayon, yung isa kong friend na maka big bang, narinig nya sa staiton namin yung song ni rain, she texted me.

friend : jelly, ano yung pinapatugtog sa station nyo na parang korean ang kumanta?
jelly : ah malamang yung kay rain yon. love story ang title.
friend : ah ok, sabi ko na nga ba korean yun. buti nagpapatugtog kayo ng ganun klase.
jelly: yah nakalusot sa progcomm namin. bagay din kase ang beat nya sa format namin.
friend : uy ALAM MO BA YUNG KPOP GROUP NA BIGBANG? try mo naman ipa-approve jan sa inyo, meron silanh slow song, theyre good, i'll send you the mp3.
jelly : ok sige lets see what i can do Smile

then she send me the mp3 of TOGETHER FOREVER its the english version of their single NUNMUL. And i loved it!! galing ni TaeYang dun,swabe ang R&B, and the english is not bad either. kaya lang, i think that song was from 2007 pa, eh kung mag be-break in kame ng korean songs sa station, dapat yung bago tsaka hosted ng isang Phil. recording company. Eh downloaded lang yung song eh , we dont have the copyright to air it. so sayang...

then she continued on emailing me the 1st 3 singles ng BB, which are all ok naman, panay rap. i was like, ok. but not crazy.....Smile

then i saw SeungRi singing with Geum Jan Di! hahaha!

then i saw sa mga YT comments that Seung Ri is a member of BB, then i saw BB on LOLLIPOP. And i was still ok... SEEMS LIKE BB is PRETTY FAMOUS. and so, i listened to the mp3s ulit na nisend sakin ng friend ko. Then tried searching about them, their videos, nikwento ko pa kay sis Car, sabi ko OK sila ha. nung una nga si Seung Ri ang gusto ko.

Then i saw the MV OF TOP and DARA.

and i was like.......... oh my GAWD!!! my JAW just dropped after realizing how hot TOP can be! tapos ayun na, one thing led to another. searched their vids, DL-ed mp3s....

and i just couldn't resist them anymore!!

hahaha! ang haba eh noh!!
Back to top Go down
jellyboi

jellyboi

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over Big Bang!   Crazy over Big Bang! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:00 am

chikay wrote:
Crazy over Big Bang! A5db46e3963cdca75d5324c8c66e0b7c

Crazy over Big Bang! Cb4f0e5e71799f305ce12093fffed8af

pwede mahimatay?!!?!? siet!!!

Sarah wrote:
pwede bang maging aso kung ganito ang mararanasan ko? hahahahaha!! lol! lol!

Crazy over Big Bang! 12533839351111
Crazy over Big Bang! 1253383935
Crazy over Big Bang! 1251907075_123123

ang cute ni Gaho and ng owner nya!! Crazy over Big Bang! 637639

uber cute ni GD!! hahaha i also told myself na para syang mala LADY GAGA hahaha apir sis sarah! haha! kahit lagi syang niki-critisized ng mga netizens sa porma nya i think he can pull it off naman his way...
Back to top Go down
jellyboi

jellyboi

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over Big Bang!   Crazy over Big Bang! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:06 am

OH MY GOD.... sobrang sweet ng boys.... they prepared for TOP's birthday... awww.... aww... awwww........................
Crazy over Big Bang! 554819 Crazy over Big Bang! 554819

i love the dance steps they made while dancing saeng il chukha hamnida.. haha
Back to top Go down
jellyboi

jellyboi

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over Big Bang!   Crazy over Big Bang! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:11 am

New Drama coming up for our boys, this time for Seung Ri and TOP, suspense naman. I Can't imagine our Seung Ri doing suspense.. haha

Back to top Go down
jellyboi

jellyboi

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over Big Bang!   Crazy over Big Bang! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:27 am

Big Bang's new Japanese single out now!!

But i love the acoustic version much better.

DL them here..

http://www.mediafire.com/?z2yod2wymik (club ver)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ndnzytqinjn (acoustic ver)
Back to top Go down
jellyboi

jellyboi

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over Big Bang!   Crazy over Big Bang! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:57 am

ay sis Sarah, eto pala yung original version ng japanese single nila.. ganda!!

i love the vid!! its so classy and Vamp, haha mala twilight. gustong gusto ko yung pasok ng rap nila GD and TOP mahal...

Back to top Go down
iyah

iyah

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over Big Bang!   Crazy over Big Bang! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:34 am

hello hello..... Crazy over Big Bang! 24799Crazy over Big Bang! 24799

kumusta nmn ang mga mkapigil hininga na pics..... Crazy over Big Bang! 992494 Crazy over Big Bang! 992494 Crazy over Big Bang! 992494

waaaa..... Crazy over Big Bang! 239560 Crazy over Big Bang! 239560 Crazy over Big Bang! 239560 Crazy over Big Bang! 239560
wafu wafu.......
lub it Crazy over Big Bang! 52161

pinakafav. ko song nila last farewell at haru haru....
tska we belong together andun c park bom....

ang balita ko dapat ksama c sandara sa 19 pero un nga busy sya kaya di natuloy....
anu story nito mga sis?
Back to top Go down
jellyboi

jellyboi

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over Big Bang!   Crazy over Big Bang! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:43 am

iyah wrote:
hello hello..... Crazy over Big Bang! 24799Crazy over Big Bang! 24799

kumusta nmn ang mga mkapigil hininga na pics..... Crazy over Big Bang! 992494 Crazy over Big Bang! 992494 Crazy over Big Bang! 992494

waaaa..... Crazy over Big Bang! 239560 Crazy over Big Bang! 239560 Crazy over Big Bang! 239560 Crazy over Big Bang! 239560
wafu wafu.......
lub it Crazy over Big Bang! 52161

pinakafav. ko song nila last farewell at haru haru....
tska we belong together andun c park bom....

ang balita ko dapat ksama c sandara sa 19 pero un nga busy sya kaya di natuloy....
anu story nito mga sis?

hi sis Iyah!! welcome sa crazy about big bang thread! haha!

hindi rin ako sure kung ano story nyang 19, basta alam ko lang suspense sya, kaloka. sana naman romance comedy gawin nila!!
Back to top Go down
jellyboi

jellyboi

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over Big Bang!   Crazy over Big Bang! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:47 am

Naks naman.... nakikitaan talaga ng potential sa pag arte itong si Dara natin!!! haha! ilabas nga ang mga HeroSan DVD jan!!! haha!

G-Dragon and Sandara Park #1 Idols that would succeed in acting

http://ibigbang.wordpress.com/2009/11/02/g-dragon-and-sandara-park-1-idols-that-would-succeed-in-acting/

Sidus HQ C.A.S.T. Training Center by iHQ had a survey last October 28th to November 1st for “an idol who could work as a full-time actor”. G-Dragon won with 217 votes, leading the male category and Sandara Park had 292 votes taking the lead of the female category.
Participants in the survey said that G-Dragon has done perfect acting on stage while performing and also in Big Bang music videos such as “Lie” people were impressed with his acting. Participants also said that if he did become an actor, he could play many roles, going from a cute boy, to his vocal charisma persona, and many more characters.
Sandara park already has experience in acting and has worked with other big actors. Also her real age is not noticeable and she has a really young face, so she would be able to pass off the role of a high school student. And her usually funny face expressions could be helpful for cartoon characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy over Big Bang!   Crazy over Big Bang! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy over Big Bang!
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next