VIP's Secret Thread
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Annyeong Haseyo! Welcome to the thread!

Annyeong haseyo!

Go down 
+11
zechie
koreanaddict09
leah
Luna
jellyboi
nikalex21
chikay
switginger
warlockswitches
franfries
Sarah
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annyeong haseyo!   Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:50 pm

OMG! Ang swerte ni Maja! Nakaakbay talaga si Bummie sa kanya! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!! affraid affraid affraid

Eto sabi nya:

kim bum!!!!!
napakaswerte ko kasama ko siya sa rc tvc...
wooohhhooo.....
i looovveee rc!!!

translation:

Kim Bum!!!!!

I am the luckiest one because he will co-star with me with me in the RC TV Commercial/CF
wooohhhooo.....
i looovveee rc!!!

Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 2ecnd35

credit: Maja Salvador's Pinoyexchange thread

pero tama si Luna, parang si Marian Rivera!! hahaha! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://boys-over-flowers.forumotion.com
zechie

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong haseyo!   Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:18 pm

wahh

sis sarah nakapasok ka na pala hahaha

omg ang swerte talaga ni majjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong haseyo!   Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:22 pm

zechie wrote:
wahh

sis sarah nakapasok ka na pala hahaha

omg ang swerte talaga ni majjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahaha

oo nga! kaso ang bagal ng thread ngayon huhuhuhu! Sad Sad

ang swerte diba? nakowww! wallpaper for life ko yan sa cellphone ko! hahahaa! lol!
Back to top Go down
iyah

iyah

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong haseyo!   Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:18 am

mga sisters... Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 24799

nakakailang ulit ko nang pinanood ung interview nya sa elive....
haiiiii Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 637639 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 637639 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 637639
nakakainggit talaga Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 996682 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 996682

tweet ni mariel...

I'm still hungover from the energy level we had in entertainment live awhile ago!!!! Oh myyyyyy!!!! Aaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!about 15 hours ago from TwitterBerry

waaahh...

mga tweets sa ABSCBN_BoF

# So cute when Bum said palakpak... he clapped like a lil child! hahaabout 14 hours ago from TweetDeck

# Bum invites everyone to watch out for his series DREAM soon to air on ABS-CBNabout 14 hours ago from TweetDeck

# Bum admired how Maja is so energetic on the set and cheers people aroundabout 14 hours ago from TweetDeck

# The commercial will be an RC Cola serye. Bum only said the story will revolve around a 'proposal' hmmm interestingabout 14 hours ago from TweetDeck

# They will break the commercial on Oct 18 before ASAP 09about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck

# Bum commends the professionalism of Pinoy production groupsabout 14 hours ago from TweetDeck

# So cute when Maja said Bum, one smile please? Then Bum beamed with his killer smile!about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck

# When asked kung sang flower nya pd icompare si Maja, Bum dint answer kc incomparable daw ang beauty ni Maja!!!!!!! talbog!about 14 hours ago from web

# Maja asked Bum: "Am i maganda?" then Bum replied "always maganda!" hahaha ganda mo nga Maja!about 14 hours ago from web

# Bum shared tagalog words he learned: payong, maganda, and palakpak haha! sooo cute!
Back to top Go down
iyah

iyah

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong haseyo!   Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:37 am

Kim Bum tapes interview for The Buzz Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 563353 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 563353 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 563353 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 563353

by Hanneebuff

kimbum_phil

Mytor and I got the chance to see Kim Bum in flesh today despite the heavy rains and all that jazz. Truly, the long 4-hour wait was worth it most especially when he flashed his million-dollar smile.

Cameras were not allowed in the venue and my camphone sucked in taking pictures. Maybe it was the bright studio lighting so most of the time, Kimbum was overexposed. =(

Anyway, Kimbum was really good looking and tall. Do I need to say that I love his smile? We watched him do his pre-taped interview with Ruffa Gutierrez for The Buzz tomorrow and even Ruffa was mesmerized by his dimpled smile. I was not really able to hear everything since there was not a microphone and it was not a meet and greet event so I strained my ears trying to hear everything.

So far, I remember him saying that he loved the Philippines (we love you too!) and that he’s happy by the support that Boys Over Flowers received here in our country. He also said that he’s single but in good terms with Kim So Eun (our Soeul ship is still floating!). There were also rumors that he plans to release an album in Japan but he said that he wanted to concentrate on his acting more. There was also this cute moment when he was asked to say Hello to Ruffa and Ai (something to that effect) and then he got confused because Ai sounded like “I” so he pointed to himself. It was really a kawaii moment. He also promoted his newest drama Dream which will start airing in ABS-CBN soon. Before he left, he stood up and walked closer to us fans though he did not shake hands with anyone because I can’t imagine what would have happened if he did.

That’s it for now. I just want to release all these energy within me. Mytor and I really got lucky this time. We were just supposed to seat at the 2nd level but then we realized that we wouldn’t be able to see him with the lights blocking our view. I decided that we should just try standing at the first level but then, the coordinators signaled that there were two empty seats in the first row so we were able to seat there. Mytor and I were elated. Thank you Lord.

Wait for her longer account later and don’t forget to watch The Buzz tomorrow for his interview.

*pictures from cam to be uploaded later also. Here are the pathetic pictures taken from my camphone.

http://hallyudorama.com/kim-bum-tapes-interview-for-the-buzz/

Boys Over Flowers star Kim Dum has been training to become a martial arts expert/boxer in his new sports drama titled Dream. This Asianovela will soon be aired on ABS-CBN.

Kim Bum's sports drama Dream will soon air on ABS-CBN

Kim Bum arrived in the country Wednesday morning (September 30) to become the latest endorser of RC Cola and shoot a commercial with Philippine's very own teen actress Maja Salvador.

Earlier today, October 3, the Korean actor, who is more popularly known as Yi Jeong in ABS-CBN's recently concluded Asianovela Boys Over Flowers, met with the local press to talk about his latest endorsement and his upcoming sports drama titled Dream.

The stars said that the theme of their ad is "proposal" but they refused to divulge more details.

Maja mentioned that they shot the TV commercial for two days in Binondo and Paco. In the behind-the-scenes video shown to the press, the Kapamilya actress was seen walking around the streets of Manila while holding a bottle of the softdrink brand.

Kim is able to understand questions posed to him in English but he would answer them in Korean so the organizers had a female translator interpret his answers.

There have also been rumors saying that Kim is in a relationship with their Boys over Flowers co-star Kim So Eun who plays the character Chu Ga-eul. However, the 20year-old actor dismissed this rumor by saying that he is single right now. The translator explained, "They were classmates. They used to go to school together so the lady is more of a friend rather than a girl [friend]."

The Korean actor mentioned that he had the last taping day for Dream before he boarded his flight for the Philippines. This marks the first time that he plays the lead role in a Korean television series.

When asked to describe his role in his new show, the translator gave this answer:

"His [character] used to be a pickpocketer [sic] in an orphanage and turning into a great person. He turns into a great person dreaming and hoping to be a great fighter...a great martial arts fighter. It's more of the process so it's telling people that anybody can be a hero if you really try."

The trailer of the show was shown to the press earlier and it showed how Kim trained hard to become a boxer.

Before ending the interview, Kim said that he would love to know more about Filipinos and the Philippines. In fact, his translator pointed out, "He's really in love with the Philippines. He just arrived here and he was stuck in a hotel and more than 12 hours of shooting [for the TVC]. But he was touched by the people. In no time, he will be coming back whether for work of for a personal visit, I will definitely be coming back." (awww...)

He also entertained the press with the Tagalog words that he learned during his stay here. Kim enumerated, "Payong, Salamat po, palakpak [motioning clapping hands]."

Did he also learn how to say ‘I love you'? Kim pointed to Maja and said, "She didn't teach me that." (LOL!!)

Meanwhile, the commercial that he and Maja shot will be aired for the first time on October 18 right before ASAP ‘09.

http://www.pep.ph/guide/4825/Kim-Bum
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong haseyo!   Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:37 pm

hello hello Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 563353 kamusta na kayo lahat? Wink

my gosh Bummie ang cute cute mo! (Joonie don't worry you're still my number 1-4!) lol!

gusto ko din marinig kung paano niya sinabi iyon mga tagalog words Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 731472 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 52161 narinig ko lang iyon salamat po na sinabi niya sa E-Live! sana pag bumalik siya kasama na niya ang 3 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 699659 ewan ko pero natutuwa talaga ako sa kaniya and the killer smile! ahh Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 731472
Back to top Go down
car928

car928

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong haseyo!   Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:28 am

Hello sa lahat! Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 24799

Nakakalungkot talaga at di ko man lang nasilayan ang kagwapuhan ni bummie sa personal. Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 283331 pahirapan naman kc. ang tagal pa man din nya dito. grabe, ang cute ni bummie!!! Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 52161 killer smile talaga. lumiit talaga yung mukha nya.

hi luna! naku, sana nga next time pumunta na silang lahat! Smile
Back to top Go down
car928

car928

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong haseyo!   Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:19 am

Ang haba ng hair ni dara!!! after makasama si MinHo sa CF. ngayon naman pinagigitnaan sya ni Lee Seung Gi at G-Dragon! waaaaaaaaaah!

Back to top Go down
car928

car928

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong haseyo!   Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:27 am

Han Hyo-joo’s internet drama Soul Special

Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Hyojoo85

Han Hyo-joo, who has just come off her SBS hit drama Brilliant Legacy at a career high, has a new project which takes the rather unique format of an “Internet drama.” Called Soul Special [쏘울 스페셜], it co-stars actor Kim Dong-wook (Partner) as her love interest.

(Hm, another web series. And this comes so soon after the other one, SETI, was announced starring Seo Hyo-rim and Kim Kyu-jong.)

Parts 1 and 2 were released this past week, which you can watch below.

Han Hyo-joo plays a free-spirited singer-songwriter, while Kim Dong-wook is a doctor, although you don’t see that in the first clip. Lee Chae-young and singer K.Will also appear as a couple. The drama rather prominently features the Kia (ad money, no doubt), but the series has a very cute vibe.

Here’s Part 1: “One Day, Something Special For You…”

Here, Han Hyo-joo returns to Korea from studying abroad, stumbles across Kim Dong-wook in the airport parking lot, and wonders jokingly, “Are you my welcome-home present?” She gets into the Kia (arranged by her unni) and checks into a hotel (arranged by a friend).

Her last line is: “Will you marry me?”

Next is Part 2: “Solo Woman, Find Loneliness”

The web series is 1 hour long in total, divided into 12 episodes at 5 minutes each. Its first two episodes were released this past week, and will continue to release two episodes per week (every Tuesday and Thursday) online. Afterward, it will be released to cable television and as mobile content.

credit: dramabeans
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong haseyo!   Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:12 pm

car928 wrote:
Ang haba ng hair ni dara!!! after makasama si MinHo sa CF. ngayon naman pinagigitnaan sya ni Lee Seung Gi at G-Dragon! waaaaaaaaaah!

sis car! Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 24799 ayemishu na! Very Happy

nakuuu...nung una ko tong nakita sabi ko "baket lahat ng crush ko nape-pair up kay dara? si minho, seung gi, top ngayon si GD! huhuhuhu! it's unfeyr!!!" Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 996682 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 996682 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 996682 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 996682

hayy! ang swerte nya talaga no? Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 916960
Back to top Go down
leah

leah

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong haseyo!   Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:23 am

Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 24799 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 24799 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 24799 Annyong mga sister Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 232633

Musta na kayong lahat.. wow tagal ko narin d nagpopost dito..

Deng kakainggit nga si maja..waaaaaaaaahhh Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 996682

Cute talaga ng smile ni bummie Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 34950 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 34950

Matatapos na yun my fair lady, any suggestion uli mga sis.. hehe!!

Kinikilig ako kay butler Seo at Hye Na Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 52161 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 52161
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong haseyo!   Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:31 pm

leah wrote:
Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 24799 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 24799 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 24799 Annyong mga sister Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 232633

Musta na kayong lahat.. wow tagal ko narin d nagpopost dito..

Deng kakainggit nga si maja..waaaaaaaaahhh Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 996682

Cute talaga ng smile ni bummie Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 34950 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 34950

Matatapos na yun my fair lady, any suggestion uli mga sis.. hehe!!

Kinikilig ako kay butler Seo at Hye Na Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 52161 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 52161

sis leah! long time no see! Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 24799

oo nga...sadness at matatapos na ang my fair lady! huhuhu! ang bilis! Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 211325

grabe kinikilig din akio kina Hye Na and Dong Chan..lalo na yung ending ng episode 14...waaaaaaaaaaaahh! Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 52161 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 52161 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 38744 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 38744 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 38744

at sobrang hot na si Butler lately....hehehehe! Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 38744 mahal ko na rin sya hahaha! Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 637639
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong haseyo!   Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:46 pm

MinSun @ ChouChou Magazine Photoshoot
Minho & Hyesun did a photoshoot for chouchou magazine, which will be published on Oct 22

wow! eto na ata ang favorite MinSun pics ko! they look so natural and candid dito! parang couple na in love talaga ang dating!

Huwaw!! I love it so much! Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 637639 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 637639 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 637639

Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Snapshot20091007183745
Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Snapshot20091007183656
Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Snapshot20091007183448

credit: meow13/susamerica@soompi + boys-before-flowers.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong haseyo!   Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:57 pm

Super gwapooooo ni Minho dito! waaaaah! And HyeSun is as pretty as ever!!!!! Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 637639 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 637639

credit: meow13131313@youtube.com

Summary by susamerica@soompi.com:

Goo Hye Sun and Lee Min Ho are talking about food and places that they like to go in Korea. LMH is talking about food like ice cream, ice cafe mocha and places like Yang Pyung and Chung Pyung for church, leisure sports, a one pretty cafe there and for shopping.

Hey, if I am assuming correctly (since I cannot read Japanese), he also seems to like sweets as GHS does. GHS seems say anything to LMH even if it may be hurtful. She looks at several of LMH's pictures and tells him, "yah, your face looks like it is about to burst,,they say your face gained lot of weight,,oh you pig". lol!

LMH agrees with her but does not look very happy. GHS must still feel so comfortable with LMH to say such a thing in front of camera, but I wonder if LMH would say similar things like that to her??? Well, we have to admit that GHS is not perfectly polite and nice all the time. I am fine with that.

(ADD): You know what? It is possible that she is getting back and LMH and maybe we may see it with KHJ also if we ever see them together in a vid clip again. She may be getting back at these F2 for suggesting in BOF BTS that she was too heavy to be carried and held. hahaha

GHS asks Japanese female audience to come to Korea where there are lots of places to eat delicious food. Although people may think it gross, she especially recommends "Gop Chang" which is the intestines of cow or sheep, She really likes Gop Chang herself and supposedly Gop Chang has lots of "collagen" or what Japanese women refer to as "hormone" for the skin.
Back to top Go down
switginger

switginger

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong haseyo!   Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:56 am

Hello mga SIS!!! Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 24799 just droppin by..still at work...graaabeeeh it's been a long time since i last posted .. Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 793115 super duper mega MISS ko na kayo and i miss my korean lyp too haaayz.. Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 283331 mukhang busy lahat ah and tahimik ng thread naten..when will be our next EB mga sis? miss you guys na talaga our chats and bonding..hope it will be sooon coz am super stressed out na with work need a break hehehe..take care be safe always! mwah! Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 232633
Back to top Go down
zechie

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong haseyo!   Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:08 am

miss u all guys
Back to top Go down
frandy

frandy

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong haseyo!   Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:57 pm

Hello mga sis! whaaaaaaa.. namiss ko dito, at syempre ang ating MinSun. Bc ang mga unnies.

Namiss ko din mga cute smileys ni sis sarah,. hehe.. Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 239560 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 239560 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 239560 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 239560 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 239560 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 239560 Ayan, di nman masyado namiss. Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 532515 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 532515
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong haseyo!   Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:31 am

hello sa inyong lahat Wink nakatanggap ako ng mensahe na may bago daw kinalolokohan ngayon dito? hehe at ang Big Bang pala iyan saka You're Beautiful. hehe trivia lang about Big Bang Laughing MCA Philippines ang may hawak sa kanila sa Pinas dapat daw ata Sony Philippines pero binitawan kaya kinuha sila ng MCA. nasabi lang noong kaibigan ko na nag work sa MCA Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 532515

so Jelly break na kayo ni Joonie? haha ayos! LOL j/k

panoorin niyo din ang drama ni Lee Min Jung na Smile You okay siya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jellyboi

jellyboi

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong haseyo!   Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:49 am

Luna wrote:
hello sa inyong lahat Wink nakatanggap ako ng mensahe na may bago daw kinalolokohan ngayon dito? hehe at ang Big Bang pala iyan saka You're Beautiful. hehe trivia lang about Big Bang Laughing MCA Philippines ang may hawak sa kanila sa Pinas dapat daw ata Sony Philippines pero binitawan kaya kinuha sila ng MCA. nasabi lang noong kaibigan ko na nag work sa MCA Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 532515

ay kaloka! haha ayan nagparamdam ka na! hahahaha!!

ay ganun MCA pala may hawak sa kanila, eeeee.. i love MCA na, sana maging formal ang pag release nila ng single dito sa Pinas! promise i'll do everything mapatug tuog lang sila dito sa stasyon!! kahit yung mga hip hop rap songs nila!! (hindi pwede sa format namin yun!) kahit ma-memohan ako ok lang!!! wahahha!
Back to top Go down
jellyboi

jellyboi

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong haseyo!   Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:50 am

o diba at pati ang Avatar ko pinalitan ko na! haha!

sige Luna i-enjoy mo na si Joonie.. haha maayos naman kameng nag break eh! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
car928

car928

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong haseyo!   Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:52 am

Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 407348 Hye Sun!!! Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 407348
Back to top Go down
car928

car928

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong haseyo!   Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:57 am

Luna wrote:

hi sis luna! korek! yan nga ang bagong kinaadikan namin ngayon. pinapaubaya na muna ni jelly sau si joonie. hehehe. mukha ngang maganda ang new drama ni LMJ. panoorin ko din yan! Smile
Back to top Go down
jellyboi

jellyboi

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong haseyo!   Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:29 am

Behind the scenes pictures of the RC commercial
credits kapamilyanovelas.multiply.com

penge naman akong .... bummie.. hehe

Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 RC14 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 RC16

Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 RC17 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 RC18

Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 RC10 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 RC11

Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 RC12 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 RC13

Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 RC1 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 RC2

Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 RC9 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 RC3

Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 RC4 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 RC5

Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 RC7 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 RC8
Back to top Go down
iyah

iyah

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong haseyo!   Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:44 am

kilignesssssssss Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 563353 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 563353 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 563353 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 563353

haiiiii

penge nmn ako nyan... Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 38744 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 38744

thx sis jelly.. Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 232633

naku di pala aq nakabati ky jandi....

belated Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 407348

anu kayang ginawa nya khpon...

Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 559761 Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 559761
Back to top Go down
jellyboi

jellyboi

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong haseyo!   Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:49 am

kanino ka kinikilig sis iyah?? sa love team nila? di nga? hehehe wala lang... inggit ako, etchos! haha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annyeong haseyo!   Annyeong haseyo! - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annyeong haseyo!
Page 34 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VIP's Secret Thread :: Boys over Flowers, 2NE1, Shining Inheritance, SS501-
Jump to: